3/19/23

Scenes

Background
I've already known where I want to shoot all the scenes but as I was working on the script I realized I've never posted the settings (is that the word?) so here they are + an explanation.

1a
The Settings
1a - Little Hen in Weston & 1b - Bonjour Bakery
1b
Since the protagonist meets up with friends in a bakery my first thought was Little Hen since it's nearby and super cute, but in case they don't allow me to shoot there I'll ask at Bonjour Bakery, which has absolutely amazing breakfasts by the way. Have I ever explained why the characters are going for breakfast? This is off topic but I chose brunch because obviously it's an early morning thing and could easily introduce the boyfriend. And I just really like Little Hen.




2
2 - My Room
Since the later scenes will take place in the protagonist's house it was an obvious choice to film in my own home but I sleep on the top bunk of a bunk bed so I'll use the bed we use whenever my cousin is visiting. It looks extremely drab but I took a quick picture and I'll be changing the bedsheet and pillows for the film. The chair in the corner isn't the one I'll be using for the film either but it was the nearest chair so I pulled it over to show where the stuffed animal will be. In retrospect, maybe I should've done so before taking the picture...


3
3 - Dining Room
Part 4 will take place between my room and the dining room (unless I change my mind). That's really all I have to say about that. Look at how cute Kiwi looks taking a nap. I love cats.

*not pictured are my car and the church - will be taking pictures and updating soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...