3/24/23

Sad Music & IG Updates

Music
Still no response :( I just emailed again and hopefully at least an automated response will lead me to another email to contact. In way better news, I got VIP tickets to his concert!! It's in June so it's not like I can ask him for permission in person, but I thought it was fitting to share.

IG
Instagram sent me a notification today from the account and it says the name is still "tpomofilm" so I went to change it but it said I've changed the name twice in 14 days .. I guess it didn't save the first time I changed it to "tpolgfilm" because I tried doing it at school (aka wifi purgatory) but it saved the attempt. I'll try again in a couple of days, but it's such an odd inconvenience. Technology sucks.

It feels weird to post a short blog and for it to be all around bad news so here's a silly picture of my dog. Love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...