3/18/23

Fonts & Music Update

Fonts
Shockingly, I've been procrastinating on the script and have instead been thinking about fonts. I originally had an idea I never explored about the protagonist writing out her thoughts throughout the film and eventually burning the printed script at the end, so the first font (1) is one that looks like writing. The second font (2) just looks really nice to me. Should I do font research? Is that a thing? I'll look into it. The font foundry that made the first font has other fonts (3) that I saw but they all sort of look the same to me besides the one in all caps .. so this is a decision for editing Julie.
1

2

3
Update on Music
I talked to a friend about my music finding problem and she told me she encountered the same problem with the lack of resources and messaged the artists on Instagram instead. I was about to do that and went to Ruel's Instagram when I saw he has an email for his personal team linked and I decided to email them instead as I wrote this post (4). I have never felt so corny in my life but you gotta do what you gotta do. Someone emailed me back with what I'm assuming is an automated email (5) saying she'll be back to work tomorrow, so hopefully she'll get back to me then. I hope her swimming experience has her in good spirits ...
4

5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...