3/21/23

Several Updates

Script & Filming
I tweaked some parts and worked up until about 1/3 through the fourth part but I don't know where to go from here. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my friends to begin filming (I know it's not ideal) but I want to get started on filming. Filming will ideally take place Wednesday - Friday and I'll start editing Saturday. In the meantime, since they'll already be seeing the script I'm going to ask my friends what they think and what I should add.

Music
No reply yet :( If there's no reply by tomorrow I'll email the two other emails available.

Font
I decided to explore the writing idea so I've settled on the handwritten font. Hopefully I don't change my mind...

Side Note?
Ok for context when I upload the different script versions here I have to upload them to google drive first so I can link them. Anyway, for the last two script versions I've uploaded it replaced the old file so the previous links might not work anymore, but I hope they do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...