3/10/23

print component research

1
(1) The content of the postcard consists of the main characters and the antagonist with the title "SAUSAGE" in the middle. The antagonist in the middle demonstrates how he came between the two workers and their jobs while leaving space for illustrating the awards won and credits to the director.

2
(2) This postcard is a lot more simple, keeping the credits small and focus on the characters, the film name, and the award won. This does not reveal the plot as much as the first choice seen and looks a lot cleaner in my opinion.




I like the animation in the first postcard because it's funny but I think that I'm going to go for the simpler look in the second one, also keeping in mind what I need to include in the back. I have a general idea of what I want in mind: the main character laying in bed either looking up or at the camera with the text "the process of letting go" on the front.

ps. i recommend watching the sausage short film. it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...