3/12/23

social media

1
background

a big aspect of this project is the social media accounts made and my first thought was an instagram. well my first thought was twitter but i'm suspended on twitter and my ip address is blocked from every making another account. but anyways .. after i was shunned by twitter headquarters instagram became my main source for entertainment information and i absolutely love the thing creators do where one picture is spread out into several posts. that makes no sense so i'm gonna include an example (1) point is, i love this template and will definitely be milking it.



the official account (2)

2
since "the process of moving on" is ridiculously long i shortened it to "tpomo" and added film so the @ would make sense. i haven't posted anything yet but i will tomorrow and update. my general idea of what i want to do (based on what ms. stoklosa suggested in class) is behind the scenes, teasers, a poster, stills from the film, and characters for now. the main inspiration is the last of us official instagram account (3). although there's no particular color scheme or general arrangement i looked through it for the basics of what i should do and went to a old friend's account (4) for further inspiration. i might go on canva to plan what i want to post and when. update soon.




3

4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...