3/06/23

actors & updated script

background on actors
one of my close friends jula has been acting since forever and for some reason it fully slipped my mind until now. i already asked her along with my two other friends miranda (has also acted) and santi (not sure if he has acted but i think he has) and all three are down to be in it. i asked my friend juan (has also acted) as well but he hasn't answered yet so i'll update this later. anyways, the general idea for now is miranda & santi will be the two friends aforementioned and jula & juan (if he says yes) will be a couple i haven't written into the script yet.

updated actors list

i might keep their names for the film but i'll ask if they want their names changed first. i'm really excited for this, i was worried i wouldn't be able to find people who'll take it seriously but i know they will.

updated script
taking the previous post about music into account and this post, here is the updated script.


on deck
this is more for me than for whoever is reading but my schedule for this week's posts are the film name and social media page, location scouting, and either further exploration on the characters or the further updated script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...