3/02/23

the inside of my brain

quick intervention. there are A LOT of thoughts rushing through my head 24/7 so sometimes i think i've already said something but i haven't, and that applies to my blog too.so in case i haven't, i want to clarify that my short film will be split into five parts (for now 1 minute each), each dedicated to a respective stage of grief and linear in terms of time, i'm thinking it'll take place between a week and a month. so when i say part 1 i mean the first minute, & so on. 

now that that's out of the way, i genuinely have no idea what my title is gonna be so i cant make the social media or begin with graphics because there's nothing to work with. i've been racking (wracking?) my brain to find the perfect title but i've sort of accepted that i won't find a 'perfect' one. i'll give myself until saturday to figure it out so my title will be the fourth post of the week and i can begin the social media aspect by sunday. ugh. this is hard. anyways here's a cute pic of my dog.
the face of evil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...