3/01/23

class meeting #1

manny inspired spongebob gif

ok. lockdowns are over and we finally had a chance to have a class meeting to talk about our projects. while talking to brooke, loga, manny, hannah, & vane i realized that my idea is WAY darker than everyone else's .. but i hope i can pull it off. my main priority right now is completing the story & finding a name. next post will be updates on the plot

general tips i received:
- focus on color & mise-en-scene
- take inspo from the one scene in twilight where the camera went around bella in her room as the seasons changed around her


general tips i gathered from other group members:
- time yourself to see if you reach 5 mins
- get input from others
- find good places to film and ask around if you can't find any

we didnt take a group pic this meeting like we did last year :( next group meeting i guess ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...