3/04/23

script .. everything?

background
so. i learned how to format & write scripts in film 2 (shoutout mr. hengge) but that was 8th grade so i forgot the program he recommended we use. so i'll just use word and google what it should look like (1). i love writing so i'm really excited about this part (probably too excited tbh) and i'll add my own script later in the post.
(1) source: how to write a screenplay

i want to have a quick introduction before part 1 but i'm worried that it'll look corny because it's a voiceover. however, i want to directly establish that the film is about heartbreak and i don't know how else i could do it.

the beginning of the script
the period's about to end so i'm gonna link a pdf to the script so far, it's not too long because i spent this period doing my other  blog and this one before starting it, but it's something. later today i'll time myself to make sure i maintain the time constraints i set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...