3/13/23

the hunt for copyrighted music

background
i settled on JAPANESE WHISKEY by Ruel but as I searched for how to contact RCA Records (his label) over the weekend I can't find a concrete source and it's insanely frustrating.

the process
1
i honestly thought it would be much easier to contact RCA Records than it is but when googling how to contact them only a phone number comes up (1) and that would definitely be a waste of time but at this point i might have to try. i somehow stumbled open a semi shady website but everything looked normal until it asked me for $299 (2) and i clicked out immediately (then went back to get a picture as proof) and continued hunting. today i tried again and found (alleged) employees (3) but i don't want to email the wrong person and waste both of our times so i'll ask ms. stoklosa in class how i can contact RCA Records. my plan appears to be foiled. in the meantime, i'll look for non copyrighted music i can use. 

2
3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...