3/16/23

Name & Script V3

Name .. Reversal?
I honestly cannot explain how or why this happened but in a previous post I referred to the short film as "The Process of Moving On" and even put that name on the Instagram, but I looked at my script and it said "The Process of Letting Go". The latter was the original idea and I genuinely do not know where the former came from, but I changed the name on the Instagram. Moving on ...

Updated Script
I finished the anger part and began bargaining, I'm about halfway through but my head hurts so I'm gonna take a break. Script will be finished either today or tomorrow and filming will start this weekend and wrap up by next week so I can start editing.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...