3/11/22

portfolio project week 5 (3/7-3/13) post #2

Planning + Editing Choices

Planning

We decided to not work on any props today in class and focus on our blogs instead. I don't think we could do anything anyways considering we don't have any materials to work with. I can't think of any props we need at the moment so I guess we'll figure it out tomorrow.

We also need to figure out who the coworker she bumps into will be, but we don't need to worry about that right now, that's a problem for later on.


Editing

Grace and I decided that we'll individually edit the final product (versions 1J and 1G) and show it to each other and other people. From there, we'll decide what looks best and edit the next version together (2), then ask other people again. The next version (3) will be the final one. I will post all versions on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...