3/10/22

portfolio project week 5 (3/7-3/13) post #1

Gameplan & Outfits

The Setting (pictures provided by Grace):

Grace's room will be the office. I'll mess around with the lighting to make it look more office-like. We'll see how that goes .. Tomorrow in class we'll work on the props and Saturday we'll finish them. Saturday we shoot and Sunday we reshoot what we have if needed.
room

bathroom

props in room

The Meredith outfit idea (pretend she's soaking wet):

I have these clothes so I'll just absolutely soak them and my hair before putting them on. Hopefully I don't catch a cold but anything and everything for the opening!! I need to work on the makeup too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...