4/09/23

Final Script

This Week
Wow I did not expect to be so busy this week .. between my aunt visiting for her birthday and easter (my family is religious) I haven’t had time to blog. I haven’t been really productive either, I still need to shoot the first scene at the breakfast. But anyway, here’s the script.

Script
I put off posting the script because I was stuck between adding the last scene of me breaking up with the boyfriend or simply ending it at a cutoff, but I talked to Ms. Stoklosa and decided to end it in a hug between the protagonist and the boyfriend because I feel that showing the breakup wouldn’t make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...