3/29/23

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

So after pushing it back from last week, I finally got around to filming, right? Wrong. Little Hen is being remodeled and it's POURING outside.

My two scheduled filming times were yesterday and today. Yesterday 2/4 actors (not including me) couldn't go due to work so I practiced the script with the 2 that were there and got Mcdonalds. Today everyone was thankfully able to go so we went to Little Hen and it as closed + it's drizzling so we couldn't film the scenes inside or outside Little Hen. 
1
2
We shot the scene in Publix (1&2) and got drinks for the picnic scene but when we got to the park it started raining again (3) so we called it a day and went home, pushing filming to tomorrow. By called it a day I mean I stood in the rain for a couple of minutes while contemplating my life. So we got Mcdonalds again and I saw Joey, who was also taking a break from filming.

3 - distraught
Anyways, at home I tried to film the scenes by myself on my own but my dog decided it was time to play (4) and would cry if I locked him out of my room. I'll have a friend record me tomorrow while my other friends keep him occupied downstairs. Overall, 0/10 filming day but tomorrow will be a better day.
4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Wow. My A level portfolio project is done. I can’t wrap my head around how fast these past 10 weeks have flown by, let alone that this is my...